Friday, August 7, 2009

The MOST Talked about Prelaunch to EVER Hit the UK - A MUST READ!!!


The Brits Are Sick of Amway, Avon, & MaryKay!

A company that has done over a Billion dollars in sales (80% of that being US sales) is going global and the buzz is getting louder and louder. The Brits have been waiting for a company to hit their shores that they could be passionate about! Selling soaps and lipsticks is perfectly okay but if you want to stand behind a company that is truly changing lives, the time is now.

This is THEE LARGEST prelaunch to ever hit that side of the ocean and people are signing up now! With a results driven ingredient, and a revolutionary new energy drink that is going to change the footprint of that 6 Billion a year industry, it's all about timing in business. The time is now.

We have some great friends in Scotland and England, since Toby was born and raised in Ayr, so we know that people are looking for a Plan B. I did a quick search on what Home Based Business opportunities are out there in the UK right now and I have to admit, the results were definitely nothing to make me jump out of my seat. A lot of online business offers that don't even mention a product.

Since our products are a FOOD and not a Drug, we can't make medical claims... however I can share with you my own personal stories. I was diagnosed with Scoliosis, which basically means my spine is curved like an "S". I had severe inflammation and back pain. I took 2 shots a day of this amazing product and I have felt amazing! A man on our team gave this juice to his mother, who had severe arthritis since he could remember as a child, and she is now no longer taking any athritis medication because she feels so great. So you can see why we are so passionate about this product, we've seen it work time and time again.

If you are a born leader and want to secure your position at the top of the UK organization, we are gathering sales leaders in the UK, Netherlands, and Poland right now. If you think you have what it takes to be passionate and lead a team to success, email us at


mvpworldwide@live.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment